Information on the processing of personal data (Privacy Code - Legislative Decree 30.06.2003, No. 196 - Article 13 - EU Regulation 679/2016 on the processing of personal data - Article 13)
The company Snowdreamers, based in Corso Italia, 135 - 32043, Cortina d \ 'Ampezzo (BL) (hereinafter, the "Company") informs that it is the Data Controller in accordance with Articles 4 and 28 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 - Privacy Code (hereinafter "Code") and of articles 4, n. 7) and 24 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereafter referred to as the "Rules") of personal data collected on the website www.snowdreamers.com (hereafter "Site") connected to the request (hereinafter "Request") of information sent to Snowdreamers through the form "Contact us" (hereinafter "Module").
If you fill and send the Module through the Snowdreamers Website, it will proceed with the related processing for the purposes and with the methods indicated below. If you do not want to use the Module you can, alternately and spontaneously, send an email to one of the e-mail addresses indicated in the Module itself.
Personal data processing means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the use of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, even if not recorded in a database, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, processing, selection, blocking, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction. We inform you, therefore, that such data will be processed manually and / or with the support of IT or telematic means for the following purposes.
- Data controller. The identifying details of the Data Controller are the following: Snowdreamers Ski School, Corso Italia, 135 - 32043, Cortina d \ 'Ampezzo (BL) Tel: (+39) +39 344 0610582, Cell: +39 349 6138839, PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org. The address for the exercise of rights pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code (also with reference to instances addressed to third parties to whom the data have been communicated with the specific consent of the interested party) is PEC: email@example.com - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purposes of the processing for which personal data and legal basis of processing are intended
- Purposes to send a reply to the Request received through the Form or Message. Firstly, the processing of the requested personal data that the user is required to indicate in the context of his request pursues the purposes of enabling processing of an answer. As regards the request through the Form, the process consists of filling out a form / form in which it is required to indicate personal data - to be inserted compulsorily - with which the applicant will be identified subsequently for the purpose of sending an answer to the e-mail address indicated. Therefore, primary purposes of the processing are represented by the need to allow the fulfillment of a response to the Request received.
- We inform you that the data are processed by Snowdreamers for organizational purposes and also to inform you about events, services, products or to investigate the quality of the same.
- Purpose of fulfillment of obligations under the law, regulations or EU regulations. Secondly, personal data will also be processed to fulfill the obligations established by law, regulation or community legislation.
- Recipients of personal data With reference to art. 13, paragraph 1, letter (d) of the Privacy Code and art. 13, paragraph 1, letter (e) of the Regulations, we proceed to the indication of the subjects or categories of subjects who may become aware of the personal data of the user as managers or agents and provide a list below for categories: all'art. 13, comma 1, lettera (d) del Codice della privacy e all'art. 13, comma 1, lettera (e) del Regolamento, si procede alla indicazione dei soggetti o delle categorie di soggetti che possono venire a conoscenza dei dati personali dell'utente in qualità di responsabili o incaricati e si fornisce di seguito apposito elenco per categorie:
- of Snowdreamers, appoinstaffted in charge of the processing;
- third parties involved by Snowdreamers in the management of the Site and appointed as data processors; Personal data will not be disseminated.
- Transfer of personal data to countries outside the European Union. We inform you that no personal data of the interested party will be transferred to a third country outside the European Union.
- Period of retention of personal data. With reference to the personal data processed, these will be kept in compliance with the principle of proportionality and in any case until the purposes of the processing have been pursued or until - if previously - the withdrawal of the specific consent by the 'interested.
- Withdrawal of consent In accordance with article 7, paragraph 3 of the Regulations, the interested party has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before revocation.
- Exercise of rights by the interested party. The interested party is informed that: He has the right to ask the Company as the data controller to access the personal data, correct or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, expected cases; We also remind you of your right to data portability, for example to another association with similar purposes. The above rights are explicitly listed in the 2016/679 European regulation, in article 15 - right of access of the interested party; in Article 16 - right of rectification; in Article 17 - right to cancellation (right to be forgotten); to the article 18 - right of limitation of treatment; Article 19 - obligation to notify in case of rectification or cancellation of personal data or limitation of processing; Article 20, the right to data portability; Article 21 - right of opposition; the undersigned association is available to provide any further information on the matter. We remind you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Personal Data Protection Authority, to resolve any litigation relating to the processing of your personal data by the undersigned administration (Article 77 - the right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authority). He has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of his personal data and of their communication in an intelligible form, including the rights referred to in Article 7 of the Privacy Code Legislative Decree 196/2003. Any corrections or cancellations or limitations on processing carried out at the request of the interested party - unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort - will be communicated by the Company to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted. The Company may communicate the recipients to the interested party if the data subject requests it. The exercise of rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free. The Privacy Code and the Rules can be consulted at the following links:
This statement requires explicit consent from him.
Failure to provide consent may result in the limitation or inability to provide related services; for any further information, please contact the person responsible for managing the access right.